Headers

-

65 CUDA

Reaction score
So I'm running 2004 dodge ram magnum 5.9 stock exhaust manifolds on my 360ci barracuda gasser and my steering column is hitting the left side on the rear of manifold and I was wondering if running headers will fix the issue or should I run a different set of manifolds. The manifolds I have are rear dump by transmission/starter where the pipe and manifolds meet. Any help would be appreciated

As all Magnum engines were only installed in trucks(it was a truck engine) you would have to kow if there are many different driver side manifolds available over the years. Non magnum 360 manifolds would be an option.
I caught the word Gasser in there. Why wouldn't you be running headers anyway ?? Cost ??

My 360ci motor is from a 78 cordoba NOT a dodge ram but manifolds are from 2004 ram truck and fit my motor. Any recommendations on companies that sell decent headers that don't ask arm /leg

It's the metal sleeve that hits the rear tip of manifold, where last bolt/exhaust pipe flange is. I can take a picture

its gonna be a street rod gasser no plans on cutting inner fender wells and no plans on racing it since the greedy individuals that own wild horse pass raceway on indian reservation are selling track so more hotels can be built and if that happens there will be more street racing /accidents or have to go to vegas or tucson to race

-
Back