heater box / air box j hooks , hangers??

-

yooper822

Joe Roberts
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find them, I've been looking and can't seem to find them anywhere in the after market?

probably not enough call for it so the aftermarket doesn't bother with making them. You could make one with a few small details. The main thing would be the thread length so it cant be overtightened.
I don't have a spare one to offer but I could provide its measurements if you want.

probably not enough call for it so the aftermarket doesn't bother with making them. You could make one with a few small details. The main thing would be the thread length so it cant be overtightened.
I don't have a spare one to offer but I could provide its measurements if you want.

Appreciate the get back..... I was thinking about going to the hobby shop and just getting a few pieces of pianno wire and doing just that. It won't rust and they sell it in the same diameter. I still have the driver pieces although they are badly rusted. The passenger side I will have to make any way since I had to make a new "vent ring"? inside the cowl and it was a little taller than the factory one.

Ok I totally confused now. As far as I know there is only one J bolt used. it's in the far right side vent box and made of steel rod just like a battery hold down J bolt.

Ok I totally confused now. As far as I know there is only one J bolt used. it's in the far right side vent box and made of steel rod just like a battery hold down J bolt.

"on mine" There are 2 on the driver side vent box and there was 1 on the passenger heater box vent?

-
Back