Hello everyone!

-

1964barkuda

Reaction score
Here I am, and owner of a 64 cuda for the last 15 years - of which the last 8 years the car sat after I did an engine swap pulling the 64 273 and installing a 1966 273 found locally in good shape. Only problem I overlooked the installation of antifreeze! ugh, block had milk chocolate for oil after it started rather easily for a car sitting so long. Ok, engine is out now. Eyeing the original engine that ran good at the time but had badly leaking freeze plugs and gaskets. Hopefully it is all good, but I will have to tear it apart to find out or run it on the stand for awhile just to make sure it's not cracked as well. Anyway, dang it the ear on my driver exhaust manifold is broken. PS auto car. Another problem I can solve, hopefully with a preheated manifold and my welder. I will have to look up welding cast and see where that leads me. Fun fun fun !!
https://youtu.be/31VPAdLYL-k

Welcome aboard, looking forward to more of this build, starting a restoration thread in our restoration threads we have, I enjoy watching and learning from them.

Thank you. This will be more of a resurrection and just drive it car. I restored a car to perfection once, and then found it made me nervous to even drive it. Sold that and learned not to make them so perfect. I now just relax and drive.
this comical time lapse shows me cleaning multiple years of dust after the car was parked under a carport for way to long.

Welcome! Lots of great people here with a ton of info and knowledge.............. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Welcome!!!! Sometimes things are not meant to be perfect. Like a professor once said "anything over a C is just wasted effort!"

IMG_0962.jpeg

-
Back