hello.. first post and question about seats..

-

Jinks

Reaction score
hows it goin everyone
new here and new to the mopars (ima chevy guy) and im on here to help my friend put together his 67 dodge dart
ive been looking at bucket seats but have not been able to find any pics of the ones that should be in there..i bidded on some currently on ebay and i beieve that they are not original 67 dart buckets( friend told me to bid so i placed it but if i have to i will retract the bid)

eBay auction link - dart seats
maybe some of you can help me with figuring out if those are for a 67 dart or not and possibly direct me towards finding original bucket seats( doesnt matter about the condition since they will be recovered

another question: i have also been looking for the door panels and year one doesnt carry them...anywhere else that may have the whole interior kit or the pieces?

thanks once again - very helpful site :thumbup:

Those are correct for 67 barracudas and Dart. See if legendary Interiors has the door panels.

i did a search for legendary interiors - catalog is down for maintaince thanks though
i did find paddock parts ..time to search
thanks

unless my Year one catalogue is wron they look like they are for a 69...what do I know I have a Plymouth!
And according to their catalogue the ribs wouls be horizontal witha Dodge insert in the middle. (p. 17 of the year one Dodge plymouth A-C catalogue). I would say get em, bu you have to know the dimensions of them unless youre an upholsterer to get the seat buns and covering looking correct. (my$.02)

Those seats have the hard backs on them. I dont think 69s had a hard back. The seats in my car came from a 67 Barracuda and look just like those.

-
Back