hello from england

-
NYM 6 E ??????

Hello from a fellow Englishman

Great site you`ll love it

yes this is the one, NYM 6E

do you no the car. ???

ive had ideas of geting a private plate for it but dont have a clue. seen one the other day for sale L6 USA

A Barracuda without a Rally cluster....never seen one of those before.
Also it's in m.p.h.......was that what was used in England?

Again I will say....beautiful car!

hi, just to say a quick hi,

i like in england, and owning a 1967 barracuda knotchback,

NICE CAR!:cheers:
Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Fantastic car!Welcome. I've been to England , loved it , can't wait to get back one day. Best I can do for now is TopGear on the BBC.

weathers always rubbish over here. would love to visit america sometime in my life, would love to see some cars over there, instead of the little eco friendly cars we have over here.

Love the car, How common are MOPARS in UK, Would love to see some pics of others if you see any at the shows:cheers::cheers::cheers:

couple of pics from shows i did last year. dont do any mopar shows.

last 3pics of my old 62 belverdere, last pic was before the work was done. i miss that car

bike_001.jpg

site_36.jpg

site_40.jpg

site_57.jpg

site_65.jpg

site_69.jpg

site_75.jpg

plym26.jpg

plym16.jpg

dot 003.jpg

bike_001.jpg

site_36.jpg

site_40.jpg

site_57.jpg

site_65.jpg

site_69.jpg

site_75.jpg

plym26.jpg

plym16.jpg

dot 003.jpg

What a common bond the automobile has created. All of you guys and
gals out there are just friends I haven't met yet.:wave:

Nice to see another Notchback in the uk .Noticed you on the MMA site then you pop up on here .Small world these days.This is the best site for all things a bod . Not sure i would have ever got mine finished ,if it was not for some of the advice and the odd kick up the backside from some of the members on here.Whatever you do,,, do not cut that car up ,thats about the BEST notchback in England i have seen......... This is what happens when you get on the slippery slope of cutting it up ???????

3_160.jpg

Welcome! Wife and I visited London last year and did all the touristy things - changing of the Queen's guard, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, Eurostar to Paris.

-
Back