Hello from Florida

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We made it. We arrived yesterday afternoon after a very long day on airplanes. Quite a change and shock to the system. When we left home it was 0 degrees F. and when we got here it was 88 F. A little rain this morning but it is warm enough, about 73 F right now. I thought I would share a couple of pics with you. The first is a snowbank down the road from our house when we left and the second is when we got to our room about 5pm yesterday.

Christopher, I will call you tomorrow around supper time.

Jack

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 8.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 190
:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thefinge::thefinge:

Actually, I hope you have a great time.

Nope not me I hope it rainsssssssssssss:wack: I know.Well Jack enjoy It sure looks nice,just so you know its Cold here.:angry7:

Look at you :-D Enjoy the sunshine and the time away from home Jack 8)
A well deserved vacation for your wife :cheers: Ok and and you to :toothy10:.
Let us know where you are at so we can find things going on close by.

Coyote Jack is on vacation and I am fighting axles :bootysha:

Have a great time and keep the pictures coming :-Ddon't forget about the beach babes pictures !! :-D

Well well well, you probably missed the last storm although it was not too bad. Bottle up some heat and bring it back when you return (if you ever do), Have a great time and maybe even think of us in NB

Lucky you Jack!you should search out Mr.Waggs(Curtis) while your down there.Maybe get a pic at the Tiki Hut.8)

Hey, thanks for all the well wish's. LOL You guy's up north are looking a little green with envy right now. Just got back from having supper at a place called Carrabbas. Good food. Now, back to the beer.

Jack

We made it. We arrived yesterday afternoon after a very long day on airplanes. Quite a change and shock to the system. When we left home it was 0 degrees F. and when we got here it was 88 F. A little rain this morning but it is warm enough, about 73 F right now. I thought I would share a couple of pics with you. The first is a snowbank down the road from our house when we left and the second is when we got to our room about 5pm yesterday.

Christopher, I will call you tomorrow around supper time.

Jack

Hello Jack, Welcome to Florida. It looks like your in for some great weather for the next week. Talk to you tomorrow night. I'll be working a little late so call around 9:00pm if that's ok. There also having a big car show in Melbourne this weekend(Strawberry festival). It's about 30 minutes from Cocoa Beach. Christopher

Christopher- the Strawberry Festival Car Show is this weekend? Is it Sat and/or Sun? Totally forgot about it... but was planning on the Mopar Show in Hollywood on Sun. Talk soon. DC

Whoo-Ah.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWX-ub3thjE"]YouTube - → Al Pacino: Hooah! ←[/ame]

Green? Green? With all the dang snow we have here, I don't even remember what green looks like!

By the way, I noticed Google updated their satellite photos of Baxter's Corner. Unfortunately they must be real current, cuz there are no houses visible sticking out above the snow lol..

Grant

awwe man Jack is up in my neck of the woods...34436 is the zip code...yur always welcome here :cheers:

Bike week starts in Daytona today! Check it out if you get a chance. Have fun.

My wife and I had dinner, last night, with Jack and his wife Phyllis. I just wanted to say Jack that we really enjoyed your company and we'll have to do it again the next time your down here in Florida. Christopher and Laurie.

-
Back