Hello from Georgia

-

Gordon340

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Brian Gordon and I hail from Gainesville GA. I have been an owner / restorer of several 69 340 GTS and Swingers. I am contemplating starting a new project -- a '67 Dart GT.

It has been a number of years since my last one (sold it in '95) and with the rise of the internet and great help it is in so many areas, I thought I would find some like-minded folks before I start this one.

A little about me -- I own "Gordon Automotive" a general repair shop that specializes in driveability and the various electronic systems on Asian and Domestic cars and trucks. You can see a little more about our shop at: WWW.Gordonautomotive.biz

Cars have always been a passion for me and I am looking forward to starting this new project with my youngest son, John who is 25.

Wow, you are not far. In fact, my shop is located on the "Cleveland HWY". Go south about 15 miles on 129 and you will be at my shop. Another couple of miles and you are in Gainesville.

I see that is Cleveland TN. A little farther that I thought. :) Gainesville is in NE GA about 56 miles NE of Atlanta. I 85 to I 985 Exit 24. :eek:ops:

giggy said:
Hyea! :) Do you already have the 67 Dart?

Anyway, good to meet ya! Good luck with your mopar!

No, I don't have the Dart yet. I am really wanting a 69 340 Swinger and am not sure that I would be as happy with the '67. The 67 is in very good shape with no rust and a straight body. I do know where I can get a 340 to drop in it.

If I do go with the 67, I think I will keep it original with the exception of swapping the 273 for the 340.

Welcome from Canada. It's an excellent site.

70 Duster.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

-
Back