Hello from upstate NY

-

67gotaway

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Andy. My '67 Barracuda Fastback was my first car, and I still have it. It has been on the road now for 18 years. It started out as a father/son project while I was in High School, built on the cheap. I have done some upgrades along the way, and have big ideas for the future.

I am running a stock '76 318 w/ and Edelbrock 4bbl. It came from one of Dad's winter beaters and has never let me down. Trans is a 904 with a mild shift kit. Have frame rail connectors, Wilwood discs up front, Moser Axles out back, and 3.23 Suregrip. The idea is that I will be ready to upgrade the engine when I can.

I have restomodded it with shaved handles and a hand built dash.

I am currently building an off-topic car. Once that is complete, I will revisit the 'Cuda. My current thinking is to set it up for street/autocross. I am looking forward to getting some ideas, as I am a ways off from doing any major updating. For now, I will work on my other project and enjoy some miles with my family in the 'Cuda.

Andy

barracuda.jpg

driving.jpg

104-0485_IMG.jpg

barracuda.jpg

driving.jpg

104-0485_IMG.jpg

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Welcome to FABO.Nice fish.I really like what you did to the front end,the black grill goes well with the black steelies.8)

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and compliments.

I just had a bit of a fight with the left rear quarter window mechanism. It is pretty bent up. If anyone has a good one to sell, send me a pm and a price.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and compliments.

I just had a bit of a fight with the left rear quarter window mechanism. It is pretty bent up. If anyone has a good one to sell, send me a pm and a price.

-
Back