Help finding these parts. Speedo gear and housing

-

Mr_Sancho

Reaction score
Hi can anyone advise what the part numbers, official names are for these and where I can buy them nowadays. The are for a 904.

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 167
The yellow piece is the speedometer pinion and the other is the speedometer pinion housing. Those look different to what I've seen in 66 and newer transmissions so I'm guessing their for a 65 or older? No idea what part #'s they are.

You can try posting a want ad here in the want ad section. Speedometer pinions are generally described by their tooth count. You can also try www.wittrans.com

Mmmmm, those are not for the '65 and older trannies. They look entirely different. Check out the pix on Brewer's Performance website..... looks more like what they show for 78-89.

Mmmmm, those are not for the '65 and older trannies. They look entirely different. Check out the pix on Brewer's Performance website..... looks more like what they show for 78-89.

I may be able to help. It looks like for 80-up

The newest 904 I've had was a 77. So you guys are saying they changed the style on the 904 parts after that? I've rebuilt 727's all the way up to the 1990 model and they were the same as they were in 66 so I figured the 904 was the same from 66 on also. Appreciate the info

-
Back