Status
Not open for further replies.

Landon

76 340 Duster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have been looking for a 71 demon for a long time. I have recently come across a 71 demon near by. It is definantly a project car but that is what I want. It is an original 318 3 speed manuel. He put a 360 and 727 in it but he still has the original drivetrain and the 318 has been rebuilt. But the 318 has sat for five years and got a little suface rust on the cam and heads. The 360 and 727 are bone stock but still run. The car would need to have the trunk floor replaced, the left quarter panel, may be the right quarter, and maybe the drivers side floor pan. The interior is not totaly ruined but it has no carpet, no head liner, a torn up dash pad, and some rips in the seats and door panels. The grill is good too. He has been throught 2 darts and a duster collecting parts. He has extra crome for around the windows, an extra rear bumper, a console, an extra gauge cluster, an extra trunk lid, the original rally wheels, subframe connectors, extra driveshafts, unsure if they fit or not and some extra timing cover and harmonic balancer and a few other engine parts. He has rebuilt the rear end, upgrading to a larger bolt patern and 10 or 11 inch drums, but it dosen't have positraction. He has replaced the front suspention with one from a 73 dart with all new bushing and it has discs and a larger pattern to match the rear. Mainly all it needs to be drivable is a fuel tank, a driveshaft that fits, and brake fluid and gear oil in the rear end. Also it has no power steering or power brakes. He wants 3,000 dollars firm. Right now I don't have any pictures but I'm going back saturday to look at it again so I'll take some pictures then. Let me know if you think its a good buy or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back