Help: Need To Name My Duster

-

craigibc

wishin' my Demon was done
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I just got this car a few weeks ago, and it needs a name. I am currently at a loss for one, so I thought I would come on here and ask.

When I'm done it will be a "340 clone" that will be matte black, with gloss black stripes and black interior. I am going to be building it mainly for road racing, and it will hit the drag strip a few times a year.

I am looking for any ideas you might have - thanks in advance!

- Jon

Here is my best recent photo...

IMG_2783.jpg

Black out?
Midnight?
Sable?
Dark Night?
Widowmaker?
Blackwidow?
Black Sunshine?

Aloha and Good luck!

How about JOE?

My cars have never had names, you guys are making me think that I don't really love my cars if I don't give them a name. Does it really need a name?

When I saw what you started with and read where you were going with it, the word Umbilicus sprang to mind. Don't mean any harm, but that's what I would call it.

How about JOE?

My cars have never had names, you guys are making me think that I don't really love my cars if I don't give them a name. Does it really need a name?

I don't really name my cars, either. Other than "Good car" when it's running smooth and "You piece of @#%^!" when it's giving me trouble. :D

dark cloud.....smoke......storm cloud....... dark reaper......grim reaper.....storm front......black knight......
night prowler

our duster was always called "dusty" (my dad named that one)
my 69 dart is linus
the 64 cuda is lucille
the 74 challenger is chuck
my 70 dodge crew cab is thor
the 78 volare my dad drive is called the "urban street warrior"
my a-100 pickup is dave
feel free to steal any of these names..8)

Mr. Twister. Clonevil. Dusk. My Clone. Flat Broke. Dusteroid

Your FABO user name is 'dingo77' , I believe he's saying call the gold Duster above Dingo because the front right fender has a big ding in it.

ok now i get it....this has been one of those days i shouldnt have gotten out of bed

street racing blacked out duster, hhmm STORM FRONT

When I saw what you started with and read where you were going with it, the word Umbilicus sprang to mind. Don't mean any harm, but that's what I would call it.

I'm so excited - it will be a big middle finger to the restorers. They hate on painting it black, and now matte black? :thebirdm: Its all good, I can't wait for it. I bought a slanty so I can do what I want. I guess I shoulda left it #'s matching. :D

Thanks for the names so far everyone. I'll see what else shows up.

-
Back