Help Wanted !!

-

Small Block

Reaction score
It sounds like BP is wanting to employ some folks to clean up the beaches in several states. $18 for workers and $35 for supers. 4500 total for now.
For those of you out of work in the area, here's your chance. Not sure of the contact numbers. I just saw it on the news. Working on the beach among all the hot chickies. What more could you ask for? Well, maybe a cold beer i guess. Good luck.
Small Block

thats good money.been at my job 8 years and still dont make that much. if i made 18.00 an hour , i could buy more mopar parts!

WOW Good post Small block, if I was only on vaction now, I'd kill 2 birds with one stone. and...muha ha ha ha, make some money doing it.

I thought about gathering a crew up and heading that way but one would need to be in bed with a banker so as to be able to hold out until BP cuts loose with a check. BP has written a lot of checks to me in the last 20 yrs so i know how they work. Would definatly need someone to bank roll ya. Can really go right now myself as i've entered into a .3 million restoration contact on an old Victorian house here in town. I'll see if i can get a phone # for the head guy. Just hang tough for a couple of months Rumble. That oil will be on your beaches in no time and then you can work in your back yard.
Small Block

-
Back