Help-What it's worth-65 parts

-

1973Barracuda

Reaction score
Guys, I need help so I can fairly list these parts. I have conversed with one member, but I researched the other stuff and need some assistance. I want to list these parts fairly and don't want hold them forever. You list then overpriced and continue to reduce till someone finally buys it-ridiculous. I have the following parts-

Dash frame-great shape
console shifter-auto-one black, one blue
grill, complete
wipers
window regulators
all sorts of dash stuff-knobs, rings etc
window handles
rear defrost

I need pictures of trim, I have a bunch am uncertain what it really is.

Can someone post a pic of a back seat? I need to see the back end of it.

This sight is fabulous, thanks in advance.

Jason

On the console, I bought a black console with two bezels and two shifters in Vegas last year for $55.00. One bezel was extremely nice, the other was okay with alot of pitting but I would have used it if necessary. It also came with a shifter cable complete. While I was at Monster Mopar I picked up another console for $25.00 with a woodgrain (peeling badly) sticker that was blue. I swapped a few things around and let a buddy have my blue one for $35.00. I also know of a red one for sale that a guy has had at a swap meet I go to. It's been for sale for four years, he's asking $100.00 for it and would not budge with me. I bet he still has it next year. It's not nearly as nice as my black one. Hope it helps. Oh, all of them came with ashtrays too.

Crap, that's what I get for posting after a few Rum and Cokes. The parts are from a 65 Barracuda. As far as I know anyway. I am not super familiar with early A bdy stuff.

I sold a shifter and mini console last year at Carlisle for $125.00. Mine was in very nice shape, complete with cables, ashtray, and unpitted chrome on the bezel and shifter. Window regulators, door handles, knobs and such are small ticket, like $1.00 each for the ost part. The rear defrost unit you have is probably worth some good money, along with the grill. The dash frame is typically a hard to sell item but they do sell probably $50 - $80 depending on condition. Just my opinion though.

**Also gotta tell us where your at and if your into shipping or local pick-up.**

-
Back