Here are some of the best A-Body Facebook groups! If you know of others please post them. Thanks

-

67DodgeDart360

Reaction score
Here are some of the best A-Body Facebook groups! If you know of others please post them. Thanks

OnlyAbodies
OnlyAbodies | Facebook

The Dodge Dart Page
The Dodge Dart Page | Facebook
For A Bodies Only
For A Bodies Only | Facebook
Mopar A-Body Projects
Mopar A-body Projects | Facebook
1969 Dodge Dart
1969 Dodge Dart | Facebook

Barracuda’s Unlimited

Vintage A-body Mopar Pictures

1968 Hemi Dart and Barracuda Superstock Drag Racing
1968 Hemi Dart and Barracuda Superstock Drag Racing | Facebook

A-body Mopars

OnlyAbodies suck as far as I am concerned.
They delete everyone of my posts as I have not been on FB for two years.

They let me join and I can message and buy but I can not post or sell.

You have to start somewhere and that is not going to be the group.

Moderators on there are no help either.

I never had any problems on there. Facebook sometimes will automatically remove your post if you haven’t been active on Facebook. It’s a feature to remove the scammers. But I recommend sending a message to admin.

I don't mind looking at the pics on these groups but I find it funny when people treat them like a forum. Asking anonymous people for camshaft recommendations and such. The guys who post to get "likes" annoy me also. I did find a great price on a NOS intake on the Mopar W2/5/7/8/9 Club page though. Mostly older guys like me there.

I don't mind looking at the pics on these groups but I find it funny when people treat them like a forum. Asking anonymous people for camshaft recommendations and such. The guys who post to get "likes" annoy me also. I did find a great price on a NOS intake on the Mopar W2/5/7/8/9 Club page though. Mostly older guys like me there.
Nice! I found some good deals on there.

I left an early A Body group last week because the admin kept sending a t shirt sale ad to the members.

I got a couple life time bans from a few fox body mustang groups on Facebook cause I comment when idiots take factory intakes off and put a cone air filter in the path of hot air off the radiator. I call that Hot Air Intake Minus 25 HP. Then idiots get offended report me and I get life time ban. I can't even see the groups anymore to request to rejoin.

I think the Hot Air Intake idiots used to own lowered Civics with crooked wheels where Hot Air Intakes are common

I got a couple life time bans from a few fox body mustang groups on Facebook cause I comment when idiots take factory intakes off and put a cone air filter in the path of hot air off the radiator. I call that Hot Air Intake Minus 25 HP. Then idiots get offended report me and I get life time ban. I can't even see the groups anymore to request to rejoin.

I think the Hot Air Intake idiots used to own lowered Civics with crooked wheels where Hot Air Intakes are common
:rofl: :rofl: Other than entertainment, you don't need groups like that.

onlyabodies is a joke. as are most of those groups. too many idiots that have no clue answering questions like they know best. i use Facebook for many things but those groups (i follow some) are just not cosistant enough in proper information. with a forum such as here you can learn pretty quickly who actually knows their **** and feel ok listening to their advice. facebook groups just have way too many people to keep up with to figure who the idiots are.

Last edited:
I left an early A Body group last week because the admin kept sending a t shirt sale ad to the members.
Yep, same here, bothering me with t shirt sales is all I got, left two or three mopar groups

and muffler cans that sound like flatulent air exhausting from a restricted balloon.

-
Back