Here they come Canada!

-

GTGrinly

Reaction score
Geese that is...you can always tell when spring is near. I live/work on a major flyway and the past three days have been seeing flock of Canada geese, snow geese and today we had three flocks of Swans go overhead. It gets to a point when you look at the horizon you see flock after flock appear. Call me weird, but I love it when I see the gooses' heading north.

Wondered what was driving my dogs crazy yesterday,...saw a couple of "squads" in Lyme...

All right thanks sweet there starting to make there way home.Keep us posted any picssss,ya spring is like 3 weeks away,6 weeks and the Dart will be out .PS we are tying to hurry it up but Mother nature is in charge

It's beautiful to watch them fly over, but dang noisy.

Messy when they land too,...Had a bunch behind the firehouse yesterday when we had Lifestar coming in for a serious crash,...the didn't stick around long once they heard that twin turbo prop coming in, but it was enuf of a concern that we notified the pilot,...

Damn things crap on my lawn all year round. Oh, and while we are on the subject, next groundhog I see is deadmeat.
That lying, filthy Phil, and his buddy Willy, got my hopes up again.

Me thinks they'd best have their long wooly underwear on when they get here. It was -35C yesterday morning and -30C this morning. I just got in off a road trip, and visibility is less than 100 yards with the blowing snow and a mean-azzed Southeaster blowin' up me kilt. :) Snow geese might be O.K...........

Damn things crap on my lawn all year round. Oh, and while we are on the subject, next groundhog I see is deadmeat.

LMAO ok you hold them and I will shoot them.

FYI

Did you know that geese mate for life? Have you ever noticed a flying V and seen an empty spot? That is because they leave that spot open for fallen comrades. cool eh?

Have you ever noticed when they fly in V formation that one line of the V is longer than the other... know why?

It is because there are more geese in that line!

All right thanks sweet there starting to make there way home.Keep us posted any picssss,ya spring is like 3 weeks away,6 weeks and the Dart will be out .PS we are tying to hurry it up but Mother nature is in charge

Right now Mother Nature is being a big B%^&H!:twisted:

Pennsylvania not only has Phil, we have Gus the second most famous groundhog in the state. He is the Pa Lottery Mascot...that sucker gets my hopes up quite a bit too...

***OPEN FIRE!!!***

-
Back