Here we go...2021 12th annual NASCAR "Pick 'Em" Game

-
# 5 Kyle Larson seems to be the big Pole favorite on the Bristol Dirt, but I'm going in a different direction for the Pole...
Changed my mind from #20...now going with

#14 Chase Briscoe

Last edited:
Qualifying got rained/mudded out today so no Pole Position bonus for the Bristol Dirt Race.

UPDATE: The latest info on nascar.com shows the Bristol Dirt Race has been re-scheduled to Monday, March 29, at 4pm EDT (1pm PDT).

Got some weather issues do they?

Yeah, cloudy with up to 33% chance of rain up until about 5pm Bristol time today.
Then clearing to sunny all day tomorrow.
I bet they have cars running on that dirt all night trying to get the water out.
The way the qualifying started out yesterday it looked like the cars needed a windshield wiper fitted with tiny shovels to scrape away the mud.

Yeah, cloudy with up to 33% chance of rain up until about 5pm Bristol time today.
Then clearing to sunny all day tomorrow.
I bet they have cars running on that dirt all night trying to get the water out.
The way the qualifying started out yesterday it looked like the cars needed a windshield wiper fitted with tiny shovels to scrape away the mud.

The pre-race TV guys were havin' fun with it :lol:
There's good reason dirt trackers prefer no windshield :lol:
A little screen cloth with a bungee cord stretched across it where the driver can reach up and give it a SNAP and good to go.
I wonder what Goodyear came up with for the "Spec" tire?

:wtf:

165598937_2974384696126324_2180596477369608156_n.jpg

Truck race is halfway through Stage 1 on the dirt at Bristol and all looks good with the track.
Time to get your Cup picks posted if you haven't done it yet.

Last minute Bristol Dirt Race picks...unless I change my mind again

#11 Denny Hamlin
#19 Martin Truex Jr.

-
Back