Hey!, from Huntsburg OH

-

moparcolt

Reaction score
Glad to be on board, just found out about this site sa couple of weeks ago, just in time as I have just aquired a new Mopar project and it is an A body!
I have had one other A body ,a 70 dart swinger Pro-Street car that I drove all over the place as I have never owned a trailer and really don't care for them!
It was a sweet little car 360/727/ narrowed 8.57 with 4.88 gears
it had 33X19.5 mickeys and ladder bar suspension, The car was an old race car that I put back on the street and gave me my first taste of Mopars.
I reecently sold my 64 sport fury , factory big block 4-speed car, which was a nostalgia SS replica with a 440 and a polished tunnel ram to be different, so I was looking for a new toy.
A friend had a 68 Barracuda that he had lost interrest in, and offered it to me and since this is my all time Favorite mopar and I was looking for one, who could say no!
I am going to build it into a 68 Hemi "clone" "replica" or whatever the socially acceptable term is. I have the shell and the Hemi no the fun begins.
Have any of you ever stuffed a Hemi into one of these things? I have read up on it a little but some first hand advice is always a good thing!
Also if anyone has a header pannel, some grilles/bezals and a nice dash let me know!

Chris

Welcome to our friendly little Mopar A Body place. Sounds like you're going to have fun with this. There is a thread in the Tech section on putting a HEMI in an A Body. That might help you get started. Ray

-
Back