Hey, lookee at whats on its way.

-
I knew there was I reason I moved to southern Oregon where there is a sign that crosses the main street here in Grants Pass which reads " Its the Climate " We rarely get snow and that is one of my peeves as I love snow

Sory, had to bust some stones with this. I took it on the Indiana Toll road last fall. But really!! This scene is only weeks away around here. Time to put them a bodies in the 'snuggies' and get them drafts in the garage fixed. Time for hibernation!!!

Aw Bullshit. Why does this have to happen every year? What happen to global warming?

Not quite sure how you're gonna make it snow in Phoenix Arizona. But I'd like to see it happen. lol

,Cliff

im almost ready here i got an f-150 v-8 4x4 i got early this summer and installed a limited slip rear end took it from automatic and put it 4 speed manual made a front bumper + 8 foot plow attachement and i will be ready on the week end ! dam snow

oh its an 86 and in spring im installing a straight front axle..

You know that is a four letter word that can get you banned?

This stinks as I need to get fuel oil, and the price has gone up $0.25 in the last week.
$2.53 a gallon and I need about 400 gallons to fill up. Should be right around $1000.
I do have 3 of the 275 gal tanks tied together. They each have 1/2 tank right now, and I could probably squeak out the winter with it, but I want to be safe.
My old house has one 275 tank and it is empty, so I need to fill that one also.
Oh the Joy of winter.

-
Back