Heyo

-

StickweldinSteve

Reaction score
Thanks for having me on your forums, I just bought a 74 Plymouth satellite Sebring +. The motors been swapped to a 340. It needs a lot but it runs. Looking forward to learning old cars.

C1D6D9A3-79E1-432B-85CE-FECE1AB2287C.jpeg

Welcome to the site.
How about some more details about yourself and your car?

Welcome to the site.
How about some more details about yourself and your car?
Definitely.My name is Steve, as you could guess from my username. I’m 34, I work in Pharmaceutical maintenance. Did 6 yrs in the Navy as an aviation machinist. I worked as a small engines tech while in trade school for welding. Got my start working on Trash compactors and welding dump trucks but moved over to Pharmaceutical maintenance when I got a break with a company that wanted welding/ mechanical and was willing to train.I live in North Carolina with my fiancé, a cat, and a golden retriever. In my spare time I like lifting weights,kayaking, shooting guns, mountain biking, going to local breweries and reading.

My car is a 1974 satellite Sebring plus that I’ve just begun to bring back to life. I bought it from an older gentleman who just didn’t have much love for mopar so I got a decent deal. It has minor rusting on the doors and some panels. Floors seem solid. Carb could probably use cleaning. The brakes need to be bled at the very least. I want to convert to disc brakes. The interior is shot and it’ll need new paint before I’m finished. I also want to get a full new exhaust system, headers and all. It has a fair amount of rust underneath but nothing crazy. Body is pretty straight. It does run and drive also.

-
Back