Hi everyone

-

Promark

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Steven

i recently picked up a Orange 1967 plymoth barracuda fastback
its in very good condition but it does not run. the rocker arm on the 340 is busted. And to my knowledge that is all thats not working. the car looks like its ready to drive, it sat in a garage for the past 5 years. but now its sitting in my garage.

i have always been in love with this car but i am not in this world of cars/racing
my daily driver is a supercharged scion tc pretty much built from suspension to the supercharger. bout 230 whp. i've been into the import scene since i got my license in 06.

Sorry in advance if i ask any really nOOb questions. But you gotta start somewhere i figure

So the adventure begins...

Hey everyone, my name is Steven

i recently picked up a Orange 1967 plymoth barracuda fastback
its in very good condition but it does not run. the rocker arm on the 340 is busted. And to my knowledge that is all thats not working. the car looks like its ready to drive, it sat in a garage for the past 5 years. but now its sitting in my garage.

i have always been in love with this car but i am not in this world of cars/racing
my daily driver is a supercharged scion tc pretty much built from suspension to the supercharger. bout 230 whp. i've been into the import scene since i got my license in 06.

Sorry in advance if i ask any really nOOb questions. But you gotta start somewhere i figure

So the adventure begins...

Hey Steven,
Great place for a start with your new A-Body!! Glad to have you here! Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back