Hi from OZ

-

David Abberton

Aussie Dart
Reaction score
My name is Dave and I am the proud owner of 'Old Daze ". In Australia our 69 Vf Valiant hardtops were Darts imported from the US and fitted with new sheet metal from the A panel forwards ( grill,bonnet, guards), my example has a non stock one piece grill and I would welcome any ideas on how to have the headlight covering pieces opening. Although originally a 318 it came to me with a 265 six that was extensively modified for V/Gas drags and a everyday driver.It ran sub 14 1/4's and produced around 300 horse's, it is currently undergoing a bare metal respray.If postage wasn't so expensive Iwould be looking to upgrade suspension, steering, and braking with US sourced aftermarket parts but for now I'm happy to gain inspiration from FABO members posts and forums - Thanks Dave

My name is Dave and I am the proud owner of 'Old Daze ". In Australia our 69 Vf Valiant hardtops were Darts imported from the US and fitted with new sheet metal from the A panel forwards ( grill,bonnet, guards), my example has a non stock one piece grill and I would welcome any ideas on how to have the headlight covering pieces opening. Although originally a 318 it came to me with a 265 six that was extensively modified for V/Gas drags and a everyday driver.It ran sub 14 1/4's and produced around 300 horse's, it is currently undergoing a bare metal respray.If postage wasn't so expensive Iwould be looking to upgrade suspension, steering, and braking with US sourced aftermarket parts but for now I'm happy to gain inspiration from FABO members posts and forums - Thanks Dave
Welcome Dave some pictures would be nice if you can and make yourself at home beer in the fridge and some good conversation in the garage.

Greetings from Texas, as stated pictures would be really great.

1FA50E4C-2F0A-4523-A093-BDC34379F8A2.jpeg
ABBE8ABD-CD35-4B84-8276-DA54796450DA.gif
@David Abberton Welcome from NJ!

Welcome Dave some pictures would be nice if you can and make yourself at home beer in the fridge and some good conversation in the garage.
Hi Fred l am now at the point when I don't who l have replied to but my pictures are in "My Garage". l cannot remember how l got them there (not really used to forums/internet) Dave

Hi Fred l am now at the point when I don't who l have replied to but my pictures are in "My Garage". l cannot remember how l got them there (not really used to forums/internet) Dave
You will figure it out it just takes time.

-
Back