Hi

-

randysglide

Reaction score
Well I just bought a 74 dodge dart swinger, and I found this website, looks great. This is new to me so I will probley need the help. Where can I find like new parts for this car bumbers grills ect I really want to clean this car up thanks.

welcome!
you will find vast amounts of knowledge and fun here, live and learn, and share.

-RPM

randysglide said:
Well I just bought a 74 dodge dart swinger, and I found this website, looks great. This is new to me so I will probley need the help. Where can I find like new parts for this car bumbers grills ect I really want to clean this car up thanks.

Welcome to the site. Many members will have parts for sale located in the parts for sale "POST". Also depending if your looking for "new" resto parts you should limit it to your needs as required as there are many sites or links members will give you...ie, fenders/lights "what ever". Being new to Mopar there maybe times where you will run into many parts very hard to find... :cussing: Thats also what makes "us" a speical breed and proud of our wheels.
Good luck with your project....I'm sure you will do well like most.

http://www.yearone.com/

pic4.JPG

-
Back