Hit me, beat me, tie me up and abuse me.

-
or is that a dating site you're surfing. lol

I'd rather "do without" (and I do a lot) than snuggle up to some of the "stuff" I see out of their cages

I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. (or a lot)

In college when someone brought home a big girl, we'd do what any good brother would do and sprinkle flour in his bed to help him find the wet spot. I'm not sure we had enough flour for that one..

In college when someone brought home a big girl, we'd do what any good brother would do and sprinkle flour in his bed to help him find the wet spot. I'm not sure we had enough flour for that one..
slap the thigh and ride the wave in.....Buddy and his wife dragged me into a bar one night, it was huge girl night and you would not believe the chubby chasers in there, all skinny wimpy looking dudes. Her friend was bar tending that night and we got free drinks. They could not give me enough to leave with anyone. It was a weekly thing back then but its full time now. https://www.butterflylounge.com/

Well she may not be what you want, but she’ll definitely be all you want.

32544B48-27D6-47C0-9D27-C2E06A5D5258.jpeg
B6ECAF49-CDC5-4319-9316-09CB4247B5C9.jpeg
Sometimes a lady isn’t a lady

she looks ready to riot in Portland, no wonder they are equipped with pepper spray need tear gas as well to keep it away

-
Back