-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustoff440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Went to get a few parts off a local mopar guy he says "buy the whole lot of stuff", I said "yea right do I look like I have 10 grand in my pocket, he said "ok take the whole lot of stuff for what you have in you pocket which was 500. He told me that he was done with Mopar cars and was now into Dakotas. I said why dont you ebag this stuff and he said at this pint he just wanted to get it out of there he had a whole truckload of truck parts coming in . He also said that he was pissed at the whole ebay experience. I showed up with cash and a trailer.To make a long story short I did three trailerloads this weekend and still have another! Eighty percent of the stuff is A body...for example there are eight A body front fenders in excellent shape!!! Most of the stuff is stuff that is not being reproduced. PICS coming in a few days.

If you found any 4 speed tranny's or misc part and are selling I would be interested in some parts.

useless%20without%20pics.jpg

esqu_off_pitchers_LRG.jpg

Sounds like you got a good deal but would have been better if you had 250.00 in one pocket and 250.00 in the the other...got to be prepared for everything.....LOL

best 500 you ever spend eh?

Most of the stuff is stuff not being repoped ie front fenders, heat and ac controls, three 71 charger doors. probably a dozen header panel a lot of the complete with latch , rod, etc,.

Theres 4 0r 5 valances a body
lots of hood hinges
trunk hinges, one which looks like a 67-70 Cuda
a 70-72 duster trunklid in excellent condition
some b body stuff
tons of chrome trim
some glass
2 or 3 sets of 70-72 duster rear windows ans 2 sets of 73-76 COMPLETE
frame rubber glass
half dozen alternators
3 starters
set of early big block truck manifolds center dump rams horn style
some thrown in k car stuff
buckets for f m or j
3 sets of door sill plates
good door hinges
various tail light housing and lenses
complete b body wiring harness in great shape
scads of 4 and 4 1/2 wheels
70-72 dart bumper brackets
2 51 Desoto hubcaps in great shape
full set of cordoba caps still in the box
several full sets of original a and b body hubcaps all excellent
he told me that this was a 20 yr collection, Im pretty sure it was raw luck I was in the right place at the right time ...lol not like Dr. J

AND TONS MORE<<<<WILL POST SOME PICS TOMORROW

Lookinf for a set of 340 high flow exhaust, not cracked or pitted bad, if you have any.

If you found any 4 speed tranny's or misc part and are selling I would be interested in some parts.

very little tranny stuff, dipstick tube and also a flywheel cover slant six to A833, not for alum od but for cast iron tranny, , came off a 70 Duster factory 4 speed with a slant 6,

Imma hit you up for an alternator, wheels, and maybe more as soon as I see what all you have. Wish I could get lucky like that.

Imma hit you up for an alternator, wheels, and maybe more as soon as I see what all you have. Wish I could get lucky like that.

Im going to be extremely fair and share my good fortune with everyone, it always comes back. I have had FABO members give me really fair deals and I intend to return the goodwill....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back