Hobby Lobby

-

RAT ROD AL

MOPAR ARCHEOLOGIST - one parts hoard at a time!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
1/2 off at hobby lobby !
Get em while the gettings good !
20240829_173145.jpg
20240829_173137.jpg

20240829_173158.jpg

New one opened here. My wife drug me in so I took advantage !

I don't mind walking the store, I get to help Debbie from buying things I don't think she needs, now if they had car parts....

I always liked the Scatpac Bee !
As a kid I would draw iton my school folders and stuff.

Well I like Hobby Lobby. I have fun walkin around the store with Kitty.

HL has a bunch of man cave art. I was surprised when I saw it over the years.

1/2 off at hobby lobby !
Get em while the gettings good !
My wife used to drag me along to shop there often. I think most things in the store are always 50% off. That's just a way to make you think you're getting a bargain. Worked with her. All I thought about was more dust catching junk from China and let's send them some more money.
She regularly shops online for clothes. She tells me things like "I got this $120.00 blazer for only $45.00. They had a half price sale plus I had a coupon for 25% off of that."
I would just say "No. You got a $30.00 blazer for $45.00."
They just make you think you're getting a good deal.

I do like the signs though. But I won't buy any.

The problem I have with novelty signs like that is I'm space limited. I have to take advantage of the space I have to store tools and spare parts. Plus, I've never figured out a way to display cool signs like that without looking like a hoarder.

The problem I have with novelty signs like that is I'm space limited. I have to take advantage of the space I have to store tools and spare parts. Plus, I've never figured out a way to display cool signs like that without looking like a hoarder.
A bit messy with our Jeep's soft top stored in my office. Now that you mention it, it does kind of resemble a hoarder's stash. Definitely need some new pics after a tidying up.
20231207_140416.jpg

-
Back