-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71_340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Have a holley 750 with vaccum secondaries for sale. It is a 4160 series, P/N 3310-2.

No stripped holes or threads. Throttle shaft bushings are not worn out. No leaks and un-modified. Mechanical choke. It was on a car I just bought; I prefer Edelbrock and replaced it with one.

Asking $60.00 plus shipping from ZIP 65584. Add $15.00 for shipping. If it is less I will refund the difference, if it is more, it is on me.

SOLD to another forum member!

Attachments

• 750 Holley (1).JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 196
  • 750 Holley (2).JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 140
Thanks for the pictures! I'll take that bad boy. :-D

Do you take paypal or prefer a US Postal money order? Please drop me a note when you get a few minutes and we can work out the details.

I must say as a new member around here, the quick reply, clear pictures and lightspeed cooperation are going to take you far around here. I'm very impressed! I look forward to hearing from you.

T hatsss the best price I have ssen in a long time,nice score Cudachick,I would of been all over that if it were in Canada.

Actually truth be told, I got it for Billy the Holley Guru. He got all excited and started drooling on his keyboard this morning when I looked at it so I just snatched it up. Can't have him electrocuting himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back