-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340 RR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone. I'm rebuilding a 750cfm electric choke 80508-2 holley carb and am looking for the metering block on the primary side of the carb. The metering block has the numbers 10569 stamped on top. Does anyone have a holley parts carb with that metering block or the metering block by itself for sale? I'll buy the entire carb or just the block. Thanks guys!

Edit: I could also use the baseplate which is stamped 12r-4770b.

Last edited:
What is the complete list number on the choke horn? I may have what you are looking for, I'll have to go through my stash to see.

The complete list number on the choke horn is
80508-2

Thank you!

IMG_0364.JPG

The current block was super corroded to the main body. I had an unbelievably tough time getting it off and I should've been more patient. I was using a rubber mallet to try to break it loose and I would sometimes use the nipple that is ported vacuum (I believe) as a place to wack the mallet (lightly). That nipple ended up bending and breaking off but that whole block is full of corrosion that I would rather just get one in better condition, even if the nipple hadn't broken off. I ended up using a paint spreader and lightly hitting it in between the mating surfaces to break the seal and that worked perfectly without damaging the mating surfaces, but that was after the nipple had already broken off.

What is the complete list number on the choke horn? I may have what you are looking for, I'll have to go through my stash to see.
Even if you don't have the exact carb I have, let me know if you have other 750cfm's. Thanks

@340 RR, your in box is full. I'm trying to send you a message. PM me your email address and I'll send pictures.

I just emptied out some of my inbox. I will PM you my email as well. Thanks!

I was able to source a metering block from a member on here but I’m still looking for the baseplate mentioned in the first post. If you have one, let me know. Thank you!

I was able to source a metering block from a member on here but I’m still looking for the baseplate mentioned in the first post. If you have one, let me know. Thank you!
No, I don't have any base plates. You can get them new on Ebay pretty reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back