Holley HP Jets

-

MB43

Reaction score
Anybody know what the stock jet sizes are for a Holley 750 HP carb? I just picked one up, the jets in there are huge, 92's in the front and 88's in the back. That's waaaay to big for what I need, I'd like to go back to stock and work from there.

The list on the carb is 80528-2, if that matters.

i found info on a list #80528 pri jet #72 sec #84 power valve #65. also list #80528-1 pri #73 sec #73 power valve #65 hope this helps

mikedevore said:
i found info on a list #80528 pri jet #72 sec #84 power valve #65. also list #80528-1 pri #73 sec #73 power valve #65 hope this helps
Where'd you find that? I've been looking around and haven't been able to find anything.

holley now has a web page, there was an icon just below the thread, i just clicked on it. alot of neat stuff there

I e-mailed tech support, they said that a) the -1 and -2 carbs have the same specs, and b) stock is 73 jets all around and 6.5 power valves.

Just to clarify one thing - the -1 and -2 have power valves in both, primary and secondary metering systems. The original version only had one on the primary side.

Locomotion said:
Just to clarify one thing - the -1 and -2 have power valves in both, primary and secondary metering systems. The original version only had one on the primary side.
Any idea why they have two parts numbers (-1 and -2) for a carb with the same specs? Are there any differences between the two?

I think that has to do with production runs, "generation" of that carb # or something along those lines. Sometimes they make an obvious change/upgrade and sometimes it's not obvious.

-
Back