Honda Accord Seats

-

Mojoe9955

Reaction score
Is anyone using 2013-17 Honda Accord seats. I have a contact that has a complete set, front and back. I need seats for my 70 Duster and 72 Demon. I'm not looking for after market seats like Pro or Corbeau's.

Last edited:
Well, i have a 17 Accord for the past 3 years, and the seats fits my *** and body, just fine.
5' 11'' inch, 200 lbs.
Don't have any complaints.
Has lots of power seat adjustments to suit your needs.

Thanks, I'm about the same size. What about mounting them, any issues with that?

Thanks, I'm about the same size. What about mounting them, any issues with that?
That i couldn't tell you.
Think you missed my point.
My 2017 Accord, is factory, and i never had to take them out of the car, or put them back in.

This is just my opinion, please don’t put Honda or any other late model car seats in your car. Have you ever seen a classic car with modern seats? Looks like ****.

Why are you avoiding aftermarket seats? That is going to be your best bet for something that fits and doesn’t look absolutely terrible.

my wife has a 2017 accord and I can tell you that the seats are extremely comfortable in my opinion but I wouldn't personally run them in my dart. They feel a good deal wider (not sure exactly by how much) and also I expect them to be extremely heavy with all the electronics. Another note with newer seats is they all come standard with side airbags so make sure you know how to deactivate those before you mess around with them. I wouldn't want to be working on them and have an airbag punch me in the face or even worse, to have them go off when I am driving

-
Back