Hood and Trunk Lids

-

TF360

Reaction score
Do Hood and Trunk Lids have specific year part numbers and how do you read them. I have the factory hood for my Duster, and the guy I bought the car from drilled a bunch of small holes for two small scoops- not factory scoop car. It's pretty beat up. I would like to toss it out. 74 Duster-From one 74 to another, are they all the same part numbers? Thanks for any help

Do Hood and Trunk Lids have specific year part numbers and how do you read them. I have the factory hood for my Duster, and the guy I bought the car from drilled a bunch of small holes for two small scoops- not factory scoop car. It's pretty beat up. I would like to toss it out. 74 Duster-From one 74 to another, are they all the same part numbers? Thanks for any help
73-76 Duster hoods should be the same. 73-76 Duster deck lids should all fit 73-76 Dusters and Dart Sports.
74-76 use a larger lock cylinder, but overall dimensions should be the same.

MyMopar.com

Download your year and the other year parts books and start searching.

It's all there

Old thread, but FYI - while all '73 - '76 hoods interchange, there was one with a major difference. 1976 only had the Feather Duster option which had aluminum underhood bracing, along with the trunk & a few other aluminum parts. The hood save somewhere between 10-15 lbs over an all steel hood. But they require lighter hood springs because the regular ones are too stiff and can kink the hood while trying to close it.

-
Back