Hooker Headers and Offenhauser Intake

-

73ScampSS

Reaction score
Anyone using this setup?? The Hooker Headers with the Offenhauser 4bbl intake.. they put a bung on one of the header tubes to run heat up to the bottom of the stock intake. The Offenhauser intake is much farther away and I'm wondering what kind of pipe or tube did you use to run heat to the bottom of the intake.. Thanks
:sign3:

I am using the Offy with Mopar 6 into 1 Should be close to the Hookers 3 into 2 long tube for power. They say that the Clifford intake makes more.I'm happy with what I got.

Attachments

• IMG_0435.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 1,462
No heat tube with this setup as it is race only.It is good to put heat to the intake for better driveability on the street.I'm sure you can fab something such as the tube to airfilter housing used on the 1972 up cars. Use the flex tube to the intake base below the carb

I ran that setup in my last Dart project ! I just plugged the hole in the tube in the header and didn't run anything to the intake,but then again I live in Fla,so heat is not a problem !! We've only got 2 seasons down here,Summer and Hell !!! I won't be using the heat riser with this build either !!

We don't get heater tubes here....don't need it.....LOL......these are Pacemaker's.

Attachments

• IMGP0113.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 548
-
Back