hot rod power tour

-

jacksdodges

jacksdodges
Reaction score
Been on the power tour from Arlington tx. Having a great time. Not all that many mopars on this trip. Ive saw about all the GM cars I need to see for awhile. Lots of mustangs two. Next stop Memphis Tn.

Someday I will be on this tour too. This is on my bucket list. (Though the wife isn't too sure she will like it.)

Have fun! Watch out for the junkstangs!

Been on the power tour from Arlington tx. Having a great time. Not all that many mopars on this trip. Ive saw about all the GM cars I need to see for awhile. Lots of mustangs two. Next stop Memphis Tn.

"The Tour" is a great time. You gonna Long Haul it?

xscuseless.gif

The tour goes about 3 miles from my house in Hoover. I will be attending as a spectator (dern car ain't ready yet). Who all on here will be in the tour that I can meet?

My car was on the tour in 2004 before I owned it. I want to go on the tour with the Dart so bad I can almost taste it!

The Hot Rod Power tour was just 60 miles away in Memphis today and I was packed and full of gas and missed it, but my day was well spent :cheers:

I envy you Jack. Sure would like to do the power tour but it seems I never have the car done enough or something around the house is broken that takes all my money. Hopefully one of these yrs. we'll get to do it. Have a great time and WE WANT PICTURES!!!

There should be several cars from Indy on the tour, my guess they are all driving their new Challengers, and maybe a viper in there too.

Pictures please!

-
Back