How about some oddball fender tags?

-

cudamark

Reaction score
I have these (and a few more if I can find them!) Show me yours!

fendertags.jpg

I parted a car once that had a blank plate screwed next to the other one. Not sure what that was all about. Still have that plate somewhere.

Blank tag (as second tag) is likely a Lynch Road inspection plate.

It also may have a small v shaped punch somewhere on it.

I will see if I can find it today. I do seem to remember a hole punched in it. May have been another tag but I have seen that V punch you are talking about.

Car nut, I need one of those for my swinger. It has parts from about 100 different cars on it. The only part original is the uni-body and the trunk lid. Yep, thats about it.

I need that. Haha

I did have a 78 d100 extra cab that looked like it had two tags stacked on each other. I didnt want to remove the screws because it was in perfect condition but curiosity got to me and the bottom plate turned out to be exactly the same except the sequence number was off by one digit.... Wondering why the kept the incorrect plate under the correct one?

Still don't understand why anyone who dislikes that guy so much would literally screw his name to their car.

I have seen the special handling ones before. Not sure what NAD means??? My cousin used to call his nutts nads.
That show car one is cool, what did it come off?

I don't remember at this point. I guess I should have wrote it down back when I found it 30 years ago.

-
Back