How many from Fredericksburg,VA or surrounding area.

-

1 Bad Duster

Pro Street Duster
Reaction score
I would like to see how many people that lives near me for when I get this duster up and running we should go to places and rep the MOPARS.

My brother and I grew up just north of there in Stafford, he now lives 10 minutes from Summerduck Dragway and I am in Carolina but usually run at the track in Dinwiddie. So, he's just up the road and I'm not that far away. And I think you're right Leanna, Slappy is a Fredericksburg guy... I haven't been to Summerduck since I was a kid...

My brother and I grew up just north of there in Stafford, he now lives 10 minutes from Summerduck Dragway and I am in Carolina but usually run at the track in Dinwiddie. So, he's just up the road and I'm not that far away. And I think you're right Leanna, Slappy is a Fredericksburg guy... I haven't been to Summerduck since I was a kid...

cool cool I live in the white oak area and I go to dinwiddie quite often that track is aw some. Since mike anderson took over sumerduck ts a better track.

Im here in Fredericksburg!

cool cool when I get this duster up and running see should cruise around and go to VA BBQ and the Dairy queen on rt 208 on court house road..There any mopar groups from Fredericksburg..

cool cool I live in the white oak area and I go to dinwiddie quite often that track is aw some. Since mike anderson took over sumerduck ts a better track.

cool cool when I get this duster up and running see should cruise around and go to VA BBQ and the Dairy queen on rt 208 on court house road..There any mopar groups from Fredericksburg..

Yep been to all those places. I belong to Rappohannock Reginal Mopars good group. Also another is stafford classics

Am up in the northern Shenandoah Valley - Strasburg - about 20 miles south of Winchester. Not real close to Fredericksburg - about 85 miles or so.

Yep been to all those places. I belong to Rappohannock Reginal Mopars good group. Also another is stafford classics

cool cool

Am up in the northern Shenandoah Valley - Strasburg - about 20 miles south of Winchester. Not real close to Fredericksburg - about 85 miles or so.

You ever been to the BK in Manassas, Va..

I'm 4 miles from the Va line... but over at the southwest side. Galax, Va. has a bunch of Mopar fans. (south of I-81, west of I-77)

I'm in Germantown MD, but spend a lot of time in Colonial Beach during the summer time. I know that's not too far from you.

i stop there on the way to north carolina for gas and something to eat. that count for anything? lol

I'm in Springfield! Pretty close. I used to go to the BK in Manassas quite a bit, but didn't make it this year. My Demon needs painted. Are you near the White Oak fire house?

I would like to see how many people that lives near me for when I get this duster up and running we should go to places and rep the MOPARS.

Eastern Shore of Virginia here.......I recently heard my 70 Roadrunner was purchased by a guy there where you are. I sold it in 96 to a mopar guy from Culpepper, its a post car, Vitamin c orange,(EK2)burn't orange(FK5) 383 magnum, auto on column with an (N96) Airgrabber hood...I finished the resto in 89....a very nice car (was) Seen it around?

I'm 4 miles from the Va line... but over at the southwest side. Galax, Va. has a bunch of Mopar fans. (south of I-81, west of I-77)

YEA, YOU are like 20 minutes from me.lol

I'm in Sterling, VA. Weather permitting, I'm usually at the cruise in at the Burger King in Manassas on most Saturdays from April through October.

I'm in Springfield! Pretty close. I used to go to the BK in Manassas quite a bit, but didn't make it this year. My Demon needs painted. Are you near the White Oak fire house?

I live near the white oak fire house I'am about 5 miles from it.

I'm in Sterling, VA. Weather permitting, I'm usually at the cruise in at the Burger King in Manassas on most Saturdays from April through October.

I go there alot during that time also..

-
Back