How many from Fredericksburg,VA or surrounding area.

-
im in martinsville va. im a ways away but still a virginia boy theres a few mopar people around here. but its getting less and less all the time. glad to see theres at least a few mopar people in good ole va.

I can't wait till the tracks open and my car done for I know what its gonna run..Richmond Dragway was open today.. The race was called The hangover nationals

Mechanicsville close to 95/295 interchange/ Bass Pro Shop

Mechanicsville close to 95/295 interchange/ Bass Pro Shop

Cool cool I go to that bass pro quite often..

Mechanicsville near Rt.360 and I-295

Ya are not to far. Do ya have any decent hangout spots down that way.. I getting tired of Fredericksburg same old car show up every weekend..They are some new ones show here and there...

I live in Falls Church, VA.

I just got my first vintage Mopar last month. I bought a 67 Dodge Dart GT that I want to freshen up with my 12 year old daughter. It will probably be her first car. (Have to build at least 3 more later for me and the other two kids)

It's a 273 2bbl auto with no rust issues. It really just needs paint, weather-stripping and polishing, so I'll be watching for the answer to the Northern Virginia painter question as well.

I live in Falls Church, VA.

I just got my first vintage Mopar last month. I bought a 67 Dodge Dart GT that I want to freshen up with my 12 year old daughter. It will probably be her first car. (Have to build at least 3 more later for me and the other two kids)

It's a 273 2bbl auto with no rust issues. It really just needs paint, weather-stripping and polishing, so I'll be watching for the answer to the Northern Virginia painter question as well.

cool cool you and your daughter will love it. I will let you know who paints my duster how good of a job they do..I'am not to far from you..I see your user name has MXer so what kind of dirt bike or quad do you race.. I raced in 2006-2008 with a YFZ450SE Quad..

I have gone to the Chic-fli-a on Fridays nights on Rt.1 across Virginia Center Commons Mall, take Atlee/Elmont exit off I-95 go to Rt.1 take a left at light and go south about a 1/4 mile to Chic-fil-a. Then their is one on Saturday afternoon/evening on Rt.301 at Burnettis Italian Resturant/ Popeyes Chicken. Take I-95 TO I-295 south to first exit, go Rt.301 North about a mile to Popeyes and your their. These are hang outs and start in the spring time.

I'm five miles east of DC, and 45 minutes north of Fredericksburg. Do the BK Manassas cruise-in a couple of times a year, and race Summerduck, Colonial Beach and Richmond every now and then.

I have gone to the Chic-fli-a on Fridays nights on Rt.1 across Virginia Center Commons Mall, take Atlee/Elmont exit off I-95 go to Rt.1 take a left at light and go south about a 1/4 mile to Chic-fil-a. Then their is one on Saturday afternoon/evening on Rt.301 at Burnettis Italian Resturant/ Popeyes Chicken. Take I-95 TO I-295 south to first exit, go Rt.301 North about a mile to Popeyes and your their. These are hang outs and start in the spring time.

ok thanks I will have to check theses out this year..

I'm five miles east of DC, and 45 minutes north of Fredericksburg. Do the BK Manassas cruise-in a couple of times a year, and race Summerduck, Colonial Beach and Richmond every now and then.

I go to the BK cruise I go to 2 of them tracks also.. Summer duck is 26 miles and colonial beach is 36 miles and MIR is 50 miles one way from my house..

ok thanks I will have to check theses out this year..

I go to the BK cruise I go to 2 of them tracks also.. Summer duck is 26 miles and colonial beach is 36 miles and MIR is 50 miles one way from my house..

I'm about 50 miles from MIR as well. Capitol Raceway is much closer. But you guys have some awesome eighth-mile racing on that side of the river!

I go to North Carolina and run Northeast Dragway which is close to Elizabeth City N.C. and it's a 1/8mile track. Virginia Motorsports and Richmond Dragway sometimes.

I go to North Carolina and run Northeast Dragway which is close to Elizabeth City N.C. and it's a 1/8mile track. Virginia Motorsports and Richmond Dragway sometimes.

cool cool I go to Virginia motor sports park some also.. I'd like to find out when the mopar meets are in NC I'd like to go to more of them this year...I go to Bradenton ,FL to the drag strip for the worlds fastest street car nationals...

I'm about 50 miles from MIR as well. Capitol Raceway is much closer. But you guys have some awesome eighth-mile racing on that side of the river!

I have never been to Capitol or cecil county but I like to go there.. Ya we do have some awesome 1/8 tracks. Last year new owners took over Colonial beach and its way better now..

I'm in Powhatan, just west of Richmond, VA.

There's got to be more Mopar guys in this area, but I haven't met them...

Never been to it, but I've heard this is a good time!

"Summer Classic Cruise-Ins at King William High School located at 80 Cavalier Drive, King William, from 6:30p-8p. Come for the classic automobiles, music from the 50's, 60's & 70's."

burg

"Summer Classic Cruise-Ins at King William High School located at 80 Cavalier Drive, King William, from 6:30p-8p. Come for the classic automobiles, music from the 50's, 60's & 70's."

burg

Do you know the date or is it every weekend during the spring..

burg
Yes there is!! Central Va Mopar Club is based out of South of the James

Yes there is!! Central Va Mopar Club is based out of South of the James

I guess that is the old Pentastar's MIA club?

I've been to one Father's Day show years ago. Not too many cars there, but there were three Superbirds, some AAR's (or clones).

Then at the TMC Mopar Madness show at VMP, I don't think I could find any of the same cars.

Years ago, both clubs traveled well to each others shows, what happened?

burg

I race vintage motocross with an organization named AHRMA. I race 70s Bultacos in MX and an 83 Yamaha IT250 in Cross Country.

Definitely let me know about the paint. I'm going to try to wait until next spring (16 months) to get to paint.

Don

cool cool you and your daughter will love it. I will let you know who paints my duster how good of a job they do..I'am not to far from you..I see your user name has MXer so what kind of dirt bike or quad do you race.. I raced in 2006-2008 with a YFZ450SE Quad..

I would like to see how many people that lives near me for when I get this duster up and running we should go to places and rep the MOPARS.

i'm in triangle, va trying to get my front clip fixed . pulling motor this weekend to start the the repairs. tim

-
Back