How many members close by..

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Hiya gang.. I have seen other postings such as this one from time to time, so curiousity (and boredom) were getting the best of me, and figured I'd ask:

How many of the Pennsylvania members are close by? (or reasonably close) .. I am in Irwin, about 30 minutes or so south of Pittsburgh.. Just thought it would be cool to see who else is close by, maybe even plan something for the summer season... maybe post a pic with your reply see how many of each others cars we recognize

Mine... 8)

HPIM1324.jpg

Erie, PA.... somewhat close in my opinion

3 hours isnt too bad lol... Actually I used to drive up that way at the beginning of the season for the show at Albion.. Have you ever been to that show?

west alexander here...about 45 minutes south of pittsburgh...last exit on 70 before you get into west virginia..

Rural Valley ,PA about 50 miles north east of pittsburgh. Has anybody been to the Wexford starlite car cruise. I was there for the first cruise of 2009.I also hit the Chrysler classic at PRP every year .

SpeedracerX, that's just why I did this! :-D

FABO Member Map

Add yourself (it's fast, easy and free) ... it's filling up quickly and the word is still getting out! This could be a very valuable resource if enough people participate.

-
Back