How much does this cost???

Mopar Body and Trim

1. Jason96R

Jason96R Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    The paint in question PPG DBU52464 Deep Amethyst Pearl, saw it on a car and loved it. Wondering how much this paint will cost a gallon, and how many gallons it will take to paint my car 69 Barracuda Fastback. Thanks Guys.

Jason Foster

2. Coyote Jack

Coyote Jack Member #55, I'm old FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    I'm not sure of the cost (160 Can. a quart rings a bell). But I have it on my Ram 4X4. I have been told it is one of the more expensive paints that Chrysler has.

Jack

3. Jason96R

Jason96R Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Thanks for the reply sorry took me so long to reply. Yeah I know the paint is expensive, but it looks good. How much is $160 Can. in US dollars? BTW your Ram must look awesome with that paint.

4. Admin1

Admin1 Guest

Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    A gallon of color and two of clear or so? Don't forget the catalyst and the AER and primer too.

$160 Canadian is right at $120 US or so. It fluctuates depending on everyone's mood. <G>

Jim

5. Coyote Jack

Coyote Jack Member #55, I'm old FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Hey Jason,

The truck looked like a million for one week. That's how long it took for some azzhole to drag a key down the side in a shopping mall parking lot. :x I use the truck for hunting and fishing so the last 5 years have taken a toll on the paint. The woods are very thick up here and they do rub the paint off. :roll: The color is like black, very hard to keep clean.

Jack

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.