how rare??

-

74valiant

Reaction score
i was at the junkyard today when i stumbled upon this. its a full stainless kit for the door edges and b pillar as well as chrome trim for the driprail heres a few pics. was on a 68 or 69. unfortunately the pass. side got mangled by someone else that tried to get peices off but quit which is lucky for me cause now i have all the parts. the car was yellow with white vinyl top and all this stainless. the interior was yellow benches with black/white houndstooth inserts. car was a slant too so someone must have really liked chrome...

goind back to get the dash vents and pad tomorrow

thanks jason

I guess you would have to find out how many came with that option?

I would think it's fairly rare because the nature of the Dart was a poor mans hotrod. Most guys would buy performance upgrades.

That SS Window Frame Trim is part of the Dart "Custom" Package on 4 Door Sedans.
The SS Drip Trough Trim is a bit more commen.

Later,
Bruce B.

thanks for th help. im not sure on whether i like it or not, so we'll see what happens with it.

I had it on my 74 Valiant and it got scrapped with the rest of the car except the pieces between the doors.

mine is a valiant custom with them. i know my friend who had a 68 valiant 20 years ago used to pull those off junk cars whenever we were at a junkyard. he eventually had a nice set with no damage.they werent too common on the cars we came across back then.

-
Back