"How-to's" being deleted/modified?

-

72bluNblu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Noticed this when I tried to reference my old "how to replace your column bearing" thread, only to find it had been modified by a moderator on Wednesday and none of the links to the original post work. I'm thought I had updated the pictures in that thread after the upgrade, but maybe I missed it. This is my post that started that thread now, you can see the moderator edit info in the bottom right. The links that look like they should take you to the "article" don't work, so the only info is in the quoted section, but the pictures don't work.

How To Replace your Lower Column Bearing: Better and Cheaper!!!

Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 10.19.08 AM.png

And then this morning I get this message
Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 10.13.06 AM.png

Saying a "how to" I bookmarked has disappeared. So, is something going on here? With regard to my thread, I have the pictures necessary to update it so all the pictures work again if I hadn't done that already or if that had anything to do with it. Or are the how-to's being reorganized, moved etc? Just curious, I'm biased but obviously I thought my thread was helpful, which is why I was trying to link to it in another post to answer another members question. And I know the ignition switch thread was helpful to me, otherwise I wouldn't have had it bookmarked.

Just curious...

-
Back