Howdy Folks, nice to be here!

-

BoredandStroked

Reaction score
Hey Folks, nice to finally be a part of For A-Bodies Only. Love Mopars and this site has given me lots of info so I decided to join it and see how much more I can learn. I am only 17 and my first car is a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger that was given to me as a 16th birthday present. Fell in love with Mopar then and haven't had any second thoughts about it. I am going to be on here alot and I plan to make alot of threads and I hope everyone will help me out on my project! I will try to put what I have learned to good use and help everyone else out as well. Take care everyone and remember ... MOPAR OR NO CAR !!! :salut:

Wecome aboard, :salut: my son will be17 in May and we are working on a 72 Demon :thumblef: . This is a great site. I too just recently joined and the guys have been a great help to me with my project :notworth: :farao: .

Hay now, This young man has his priority's straight, :thumblef: Glade to have you here Boredandstoked :salut: ,look'in forward to your word's and pic's,We like pic's here. :worthles:
so hang on and injoy the ride...Hay oldvart he is younger than me.

Welcome to the site dude :thumblef:

a004_4 (Small).jpg

Howdy,
My son is 17, and we are just about to complete a 3-year build of his '74 Dart Sport. Took it down (literally) to the last nut and bolt. Just a couple more minor touches and it will be road ready. As a matter of fact, I just this morning entered it into its first car show scheduled for April 15.

I'll help you with whatever I can. We know this car backwards and forwards.

Jerry

welcome enjoy your stay, its good to see another younger mopar person. and i agree MOPAR OR NO CAR...man i get alotta crap for being that way(but i drive a honda..moparless) :( i looking dont worry :salut:

-
Back