Howdy! Just started work on a 74 Dart and thought I should I sign up!

-

Jimmy

74 Swinger
Reaction score
Building my first drag car and I'm horribly under-qualified, so I apologize in advance for all my ridiculous questions.

Thanks for having me,

Jimmy

WELCOME to FABO

NO QUESTION IS too REDICUloUs for this site good luck with your build youll find great info from everyone on this site

Welcome Jimmy, I my self would rather have a dart 8)
There is some great tec's and folks here to help with your build and be very happy to jump in and cheer you on to :cheers: I think there is no question that is to ridiculous to ask here at this site :happy10: Good folks enjoying our A bodies.

welcome Jimmy,

This place has been great. A huge help. Everyone here is willing and wanting to help out.

I sure hope Victoria doesn't read this.:angry7:

Welcome aboard left coaster. Glad to have you here.

Hey you better hush. You picked her. We just helped it come true. Now i,m wondering where the Valiant in the warehouse ended up.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, already the best bunch of people in a forum Ive encountered! As for the questions I am just trying to figure out the best place to start.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, already the best bunch of people in a forum Ive encountered! As for the questions I am just trying to figure out the best place to start.

Welcome.

The first place to start is to post some pictures.

-
Back