Hunting Beach Ca? Anyone know the area?

-

toplscuda

Reaction score
My son is going to school out there and has a possibility of living in the north Huntington beach area. Is it an ok place for a college kid to live? Just wanting to know crime wise and any other insights some may have

The beach is awesome. I have not been there for over 20 years though, my sister went to college in Long Beach.

My dad went to high school in Huntington Beach (graduated 1951). As far I know that's a decent area still.

Used to spend every wknd there when I lived in So. Cal----Play in the surf all day then get a good meal and chug some cold ones in town at the Longboard.

HB Rocks---Lotsa cool cars around and flimsy bikini's = PARADISE

How did I miss this ....grew up here! HBHS class of 86! A great place to live if you can afford it. One bad block north of Beach Blvd. On Slater ...Slater slums.....only place you'll see produce trucks parked on side of street selling mangos and oranges. God bless 'em.

My son is going to school out there and has a possibility of living in the north Huntington beach area. Is it an ok place for a college kid to live? Just wanting to know crime wise and any other insights some may have
Rich people and asians.
So plenty of happy ending massage parlors.

Plenty of *** and weed. Your kid will love it!

Lots of car activities, I always liked the various cars and coffee events. Deralict DoNuts comes to mind.

Awesome freakin city. ....wish I could afford it!

Jeff
He is definitely enjoying it out there. Of course you too could afford to live there if you shared a tiny house with 4 other college kids LOL. His reality will set in once he is done with school and has to try and make it on his own.

-
Back