Hurricane Helene

-

RAT ROD AL

MOPAR ARCHEOLOGIST - one parts hoard at a time!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Good luck to all our members and friends in the path of this storm. Looks like the mountain region is getting hammered with record flooding.

It dodged me completely. was hoping for a couple of inches of rain. We got cool weather and rain, hope you don't have damage when you get home, Joe

Good to hear from you Joe ! Someday Theresa & I will have to stop in. How's the married life ! Tell Brenda we say hello !

We dodged it over in the west panhandle also. The Air Force flew all the planes out on Wednesday in an abundance of caution.

I saw on the news where a Tesla was under water. Salt water and batteries don't mix well.

Prayers for those dealing with the aftermath.

Al, still have the 75 Valiant if you have room while out picking, everything going well with us, tell Theresa hi and stop by sometime, Joe

Kitty and I and all the kitties made it fine. The storm was on track for us to be on the dirty side, but it tracked to the east of us instead, thanks be to God. We never even lost power. We did lose internet, but we watched Clint Eastwood DVDs all night. lol

Bad for me. You know your **** out of luck when the national weather service talks about the street you live on. Major, Major flooding by my place in Tennessee. East Tn. rescues going on right now. Historic flooding 22 dead so far.

Here in North Georgia, Helene was slightly worse than the storm we had on Wednesday, maybe by 50% more rain and wind speed. Wasn't great to have them back to back, but most of the Atlanta area is ok except for a few spots of flooding and downed trees.

Sorry to read! Strength and +ve thoughts sent!:canada::usflag:
Bad for me. You know your **** out of luck when the national weather service talks about the street you live on. Major, Major flooding by my place in Tennessee. East Tn. rescues going on right now. Historic flooding 22 dead so far.

-
Back