Hurst 4 speed handle #4105

-

flathead31coupe

Reaction score
I need to identify this hurst handle 4105

20240420_175428.jpg

OK, I'll guess. It looks very similar to a Cheby 538 4106. I think they're usually measured from centerline of bottom bolt hole to top of threaded portion, and setback (from bolthole) and then any offset, left or right. Try Shifter Doc site.

OK, I'll guess. It looks very similar to a Cheby 538 4106. I think they're usually measured from centerline of bottom bolt hole to top of threaded portion, and setback (from bolthole) and then any offset, left or right. Try Shifter Doc site.
OK ty...I took it off my duster 4 speed to put on the stock one for bench seat

I don't think that stick came on a shifter. Not a Chrysler shifter anyway. It looks like an aftermarket shift handle. I'm pretty sure that's the same stick I bought after I bought my Super Shifter III. That stick was too short and it was uncomfortable to drive.

I just looked through the Hurst catalog and picked a different stick. If that's not the one I bought it's really close

I don't think that stick came on a shifter. Not a Chrysler shifter anyway. It looks like an aftermarket shift handle. I'm pretty sure that's the same stick I bought after I bought my Super Shifter III. That stick was too short and it was uncomfortable to drive.

I just looked through the Hurst catalog and picked a different stick. If that's not the one I bought it's really close
OK ty I got the one for a bench seat.

-
Back