I’M SPEECHLESS……I warned U

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A year or so ago, a member here put up for sale 2 different really cool sets of Mopar collector glasses. I posted interest at about the same time as another member, so we decided to each take a set for ourselves. My set had the early Mopar logos printed on them and has been on display in my office since I got them.

Yesterday, I got a call that a package had arrived for me at work. Hmmm, I’m scratching my head…….I don’t remember ordering anything? WTH could it be?????

Well, the sister set of glasses showed up totally unannounced with a note from the FABO member I split the set with, saying he was cleaning up around the house and found them still in the box under the bed. He thought I might like to have them. You gotta be kiddin’ me…………………!!!! :D

I’m speechless (for a change) ha, ha :smile:

Thank You j-miller aka John………What a great member and I’m so happy to have you for a friend. :thumbrig: :thumbup: :thumblef: :thumbup:

As the happy proud recipient of John's good deeds more than once in the past, it doesn't surprise me one bit. :-D Ought to nominate him for FABO Member of the Year.

Do we have that??? We need to if not.

Way to go C! Way to go John!

Awesome!! Nice to read, especially after reading the other thread from 69gt getting buggered by someone. Great news!

Way to go John!!!! Good news to start my day 6pkC :cheers:
I have met these 2 members and they are 2 great happy folks in my book.

Yall rock!! :cheers:

Attachments

• DSCF3796%20(Medium).jpg
    85 KB · Views: 407
  • MMPWE 20011 061.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 406
-
Back