i can,t beleave what i just seen on aol

-

alsdemon

Reaction score
old basketball player is home less and they give a hard luck story he lost his house he lost his famlyhe lives in fla. and fishes to live. he has got money over 200. thosand from NBA but has nothing left. this is after he retired. drives a 98 tahoe. one of the hardest on gas and repair truck out there . cry me a river hell i drive a 97 saturn no power anying thing. and have never made 100. grand let alone 200. grand in gifts. his home town offern him a job as a park ranger but he needs tires to get there. boo hoo. makes me sick to read stuff like that.

Just like all those lotto winners who are broke 2 years later. Hard to feel sorry for people who were not financially responsable, but they are people and people do stupid things. I hate to think of all the bone-headed things I would do if I didn't have to work. I'd probably spend most of my money on cars and women, the rest of it I would just waste!

old basketball player is home less and they give a hard luck story he lost his house he lost his famlyhe lives in fla. and fishes to live. he has got money over 200. thosand from NBA but has nothing left. this is after he retired. drives a 98 tahoe. one of the hardest on gas and repair truck out there . cry me a river hell i drive a 97 saturn no power anying thing. and have never made 100. grand let alone 200. grand in gifts. his home town offern him a job as a park ranger but he needs tires to get there. boo hoo. makes me sick to read stuff like that.
Welcome to the ObamaNation, everything for FREE out of "his stash".......Opps guess that basketball player didn't get the message.

It don't take long to blow 200 grand.

Probably partying up with his hometown, gentlemen friends.

I would have said 'homey's" but I would have been labeled a racist by the resident libtard.

-
Back