I feel like a butthole because heaters seem to start many threads...

-

MADMarc

Just a d00d
Reaction score
... But I can't figure this out. Let's see if anybody can guide me a bit... Pretty please.

I must be doing something wrong or simply can't find the Damn bolt that connects these guys. Car is a 70 Dart with factory ac. I just ordered the seal kit from dmt and thought I'd get a head start by getting the boxes out and pulled apart... And then came the problem. I got the j hook and fire wall nuts. Hoses are detached and it looks good to go... The right side of the box moves freely, but it seems it is stuck and pivoting in the upper left side of the heater box where it connects to the ac part. Should I try to pull it as a whole? I have the manual and it doesn't seem to say anything about the ac cars... Only mentions the heater box individually. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You are looking in the AC section and not the heater? This manual, page 24-40 You got all the nuts going through the firewall?

[ame]http://www.abodyjoe.com/pictures/Misc.%20car%20info/70%20Dart%20Challenger%20Serv%20Man1.pdf[/ame]

Attachments

• ac.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 146
I found the nut I was hung up on, but that picture helped me figure out the ac box. Thanks!

-
Back