I found my old Scamp!!!

-

kaytbugsdad

Reaction score
I was going thru pictures of Scamps on Google one day, and came across a black Scamp with a white top. I said to my myself, that sure is a nice looking car, I used to own one that looked just like it (its the one that's below my screen name)...... I went to the site where it was at, and got to looking a little closer, and realized the grille was missing a small piece right in the same place mine was missing. I thought that was a little odd, what are the chances of two cars having the same grille piece missing..... Then I noticed the license plates where from CA. I blew up the pic, and instantly recognized that those were MY PLATES!!! I sold the car to a guy out here in Sacramento in 2011 (Orangevale, to be exact), but the car was now located somewhere in Indiana!!! This was around 2012 or so, according to the story..... Sure would to buy that car back, but since the pics are from 2012, who knows where that car is now......

That's awesome. I wish I could find mine. 71, brown with white top and interior. 360, column auto. I think next ownet put dual hood scoops on it. Last seen in Wichita KS.....

I remember seeing a picture once of one of my old cars
the local fire department had used it to practice on :(

I remember seeing a picture once of one of my old cars
the local fire department had used it to practice on :(
Was it a mopar or the kind of car that would make a great fire dept. Practice car.....like say a missyubitchy ??

opel kadett, german version of the Pontiac lemanse

still had my sheet metal wide body kit on it ;)

I've got an old girlfriend that I would like to find.

Be careful what you wish for.
I found an old girlfriend online I used to think the same thing about, and now she's fat and looks 80.
Pretty much ruined the whole memory.

There's usually a good reason as to why they are EX-girlfriends....... I could be wrong, though.....

There's usually a good reason as to why they are EX-girlfriends....... I could be wrong, though.....

I'm not sure which one of those you mean.
I'm ugly or she got fat.
I was young and she was....um er....wild?
A matter of trust was there.
Now that doesn't sound so bad.

I don't mean either of those reasons....... Maybe other issues that caused you two not to be together anymore, is all............

I don't mean either of those reasons....... Maybe other issues that caused you two not to be together anymore, is all............

Well, coincidentally she went to LA when I sent her packing.
I told her it wasn't going to work.
She got married and I lost her married name.
She contacted me a couple of times after we both got married.
The old college crowd.
Maybe you could find her. (Joking)
It's just that you were in Cali and made me comment.
It's all your fault.
"Why'd you do it"?

-
Back