i got my converter in!

-

bamamopar

Reaction score
Well I have been wanting a stall for my dart for a long time. This is my 2nd try at getting one. I ordered a 3200 from a company that was recomened to me. I wouldn't stall at all so I sent it back. So 3 years later I called PTC and they build me one for my car. They were great to work with and knew their products. So they told me what it would do to my car and how it would act. So yesterday me and my dad got it in. They we drove it a couple of miles and then tried it out. It did just as they said. Its a 3k stall very friendly on the street and makes my little dart jump. I will prolly have to wait a week or 2 to get to the track to see if it does pick up the .4 they said it should pick up. But man what kinda fun we had playing on the old country roads yesterday. So if you need a converter call Tim and PTC.

Happy for ya!!! Isn't it great when one new part changes the whole feel of a car. You're gonna love it.

It really seems to pick it up a lot. We also install frame connectors as well. I do know this I will have to have my drag radials to get traction now lol.

the right converter makes a huge difference.. too many times i see guys put thousands into a motor,trans and rear only to put some garbage MP 175 converter in the car.

-
Back