I have a heavy heart.... My mother passed away.

-
Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and the family.

So sorry for you! Nice that you spent those years with her though.

My condolences to you and your family. Glad you had time together when she needed you.

Sorry to hear that Rob, hang in there. She led a good life

Really sad time for me.

My mom who was an absolute gem of a person, that many on this board had met over the years, passed away on Sunday. She had lingering issues that inhibited her normal course of life for a little over 20 years. All but about 2.5 of those years, I helped and took care of her. She spent 84 years in this world and now she can tear it up again with her brother that she dearly loved. A wonderful and tough lady that was an advocate for the people she worked with. I'll sure miss that Cheshire cat grin she gave me and the sarcasm she bestowed on me.

If I have something that anybody has paid for, I'm getting back out to work on things now.

Many thanks

Rob
Sorry for your loss.

lost my mom back in 91 she was only 56 years young . but she was a great deal in my life , i still miss her voice . its just now my dad passed in 19 he was 88 years young . both will be on my mind for my life time . but just put the best out there because thats how they tot us to get it done . so hold your end up , your her life time of work . god be with you n yours .

Very sorry to hear this and my condolences. My mom only made it to 65. It was a tough thing to deal with, and the first (but sadly not the last) loss I had to deal with. I'm so glad yours made into her 80's so you could enjoy so much more time.

I'm very sorry for the loss.
I pray for peace and comfort that surpasses all understanding.
Cherish the good times.
God Bless

My mom is 84 and starting to fade, so hard even though I'm 57 I still feel like a little boy when I'm with her.

Our condolences from up here Rob. Sarcastic moms are cool and it sounds like she was one if the best. Glad you were able to spend as much time with her.
Be well.

Always breaks my heart when I see one of these posts. Sorry for your loss...

This is horrible news. I'm really sorry to hear, Rob. You have my condolences. I'm glad you have so many great memories of her. Take it easy man- you'll be in our thoughts for sure.

-
Back